According to new census data, Philadelphia sees its sixth year of population gains. Over 7000 new residents moved to Philadelphia last year. While Philadelphia is still in 6th place as largest city in the US it marks a departure from projections that originally projected Philadelphia would be losing population.
This is a bullish sign for Philadelphia and urban places on the whole. More people are choosing to live in cities and we will see this trend continuing for some time as this country re-urbanizes.
- Sixth Straight Year of Population Gains for Philad...
- Record Numbers Of College Graduates Moving Back In...
- Portland Taking Interesting Approach To Creating W...
- New Report Shows More People Walking and Biking
- Catching Up With B Love of PhillySkyline.com
- $19m Of Improvements Coming To the Parkway
- Art + Soul Food = Btown June 12th
- Cars Trending Down ... Bikes Trending Up!
- Article On Artists Collectives In Philadelphia
- Walk To Work - Center City To Brewerytown
- ▼ June (10)
Came across this post on the Philadelphia Real Estate Blog by agents Christopher and Stephanie Somers of ReMax. In this article they emphas...
You should gather this information before calling Orange County costa mesa movers as your mover to move a new home. I encourage you to gath...
Valley View Hot Springs is probably the best kept secret in the whole of south central Colorado. During the boom of the 1st World War, Colo...
Rolex name is defined as a luxury watch that shows the class, success in the class of luxury watches and the perfection of the man or woma...