Detroit seems to be moving forward with plans to demolish huge portions of the city to get rid of areas that are nothing but wastelands. The idea is to move the remaining residents out of the desolate areas of the city into areas that are still viable. The vacant land will then be turned over to Hantz Farms to create a huge urban farm - creating jobs, generating taxes, bringing fresh food to the inner city and creating tourism. This has been getting a lot coverage lately in business magazines as Hantz will be a for profit farm.
Check out a few stories:
Hantz Farms Home Page
- Arts Grants Doled Out By City of Philadelphia
- Walkable Neighborhoods Are More Expensive For A Re...
- Coalition Working to Get Google to Install Gigabit...
- Brewerytown Gets Honorable Mention In Philadelphia...
- We Are Looking For a Few Good Tacos
- More on Detroit's Urban Farming Plan - Model for O...
- Great Piece About the Strengths of Philadelphia's ...
- ▼ March (7)
Came across this post on the Philadelphia Real Estate Blog by agents Christopher and Stephanie Somers of ReMax. In this article they emphas...
You should gather this information before calling Orange County costa mesa movers as your mover to move a new home. I encourage you to gath...
Valley View Hot Springs is probably the best kept secret in the whole of south central Colorado. During the boom of the 1st World War, Colo...
Rolex name is defined as a luxury watch that shows the class, success in the class of luxury watches and the perfection of the man or woma...