MM Partners really likes the concept of urban farming and believes its a great use for vacant land for many reasons:
- better use of vacant land
- better for storm water run off
- return tax delinquent properties to tax rolls
- great way to redevelop fringe neighborhoods where there are an abundance of scary, overgrown lots currently used for short dumping and who knows what else
- who wouldnt want a farm as a neighbor to look out at?
- creates local jobs
- introduce better fresh foods into many neighborhoods
Brewerytown is an ideal neighborhood to try this out, we would welcome anyone interested to contact us.